Saturday, November 3, 2012

EOTD: New Gold Illusion d'Ombres

I recently got a couple new Chanel Illusion d'Ombres so I decided to play with a couple today. That's what weekends are for right - makeup experimentation? I layered Apparence and Vision here. Vision is the most incredible refined gold glitter, but I'm still on the fence about Apparence. It doesn't seem super unique, but it is a colour I'd get a lot of wear out of. I'd like to try it with some more dramatic combinations! I will have swatches of all of my new ones for you soon!



I used:
Chanel Illusion d'Ombre in Apparence - all over the lid
Chanel Illusion d'Ombre in Vision - patted on center of lid
Maybelline Olive Martini quad - dark brown shade in outer corner, lower lash line
Coastal Scents Buttermilk Nude - under brow and inner corner highlight
Chanel Inimitable Intense mascara
Clinique Bottom Lash mascara

Thanks for looking!

kittytokaren

No comments:

Post a Comment