Tuesday, November 13, 2012

EOTD: For a Job Fair

Today I bring you a simple and badly photographed look! I went to a job fair today and wanted to look pulled together and while not too crazily done, I really did want to define my eyes. I went with easy taupe eyeshadow and smudged black liner. It was quick and easy, and I think had the desired effect. I paired it with carefully applied foundation/blush/highlighter to give myself a flawless/awake look without too much coverage and Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Boy on the lips! Now if only I had spent a few more seconds taking pictures before dashing out the door...




I used:
Inglot 402P - all over the lid, lower lash line
Inglot 326M - outer 1/3 of lid, outer lower lash line
Inglot 352M - under brow, inner corner highlight
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Perversion - smudged into upper and lower lash line
L'Oreal Lineur Intense - closest to roots along upper lash line
Chanel Inimitable Intense mascara
Clinique Bottom Lash mascara

Thanks for looking!

kittytokaren

No comments:

Post a Comment