Thursday, October 25, 2012

NEW GOODIES: Holiday 2012 L'Oreal Infallibles

I am a L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadow junkie. I own *far* too many. They are often incorporated into my favourite looks (like here and here and here) but they are also my go-to for rushed mornings when I just throw one eyeshadow all over my lid and call it a day. Since they are my favourite, I must admit that I went a little nuts when I saw pictures of these online. I stalked my drugstores. And here is my bounty...



Blinged & Brilliant
Initially this reminded me a bit of MAC All That Glitters or Urban Decay Blaze - just much more shimmery. In reality it is lighter and frostier. Since I'm quite fair, the peachy-pink colour is quite evident on me, but not as strong as the Amber Rush shade in this line. I've already used this shadow a couple times (once here) and it really is lovely. It makes my eyelids seem to glow!

L-R: L'Oreal Infallible in Amber Rush, L'Oreal Infallible in Blinged & Brilliant, Urban Decay Blaze


Gold Imperial
This had been previously released, but I had skipped it because I kept telling myself, "You have enough gold eyeshadows." Lies. Never enough gold shadows! Especially ones like this... The sparkle will make it perfect for when I want that little pop of glittery gold in my eye look.

L-R: Urban Decay Half Baked, L'Oreal Infallible in Gold Imperial, Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bold Gold


Primped & Precious
OK so this was probably the one I really didn't "need". I don't really wear a ton of silver eyeshadow. However, I know I'm going to yearn for silver when the Chanel Illusion d'Ombre in Platine Precieux comes out in the springtime. I will be happily using this instead!

L-R: Urban Decay Uzi, L'Oreal Infallible in Primped & Precious, L'Oreal Infallible in Sultry Smoke


Thanks for looking!

kittytokaren

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the comparisons with other shadows! I have been thinking to get amber rush and learned about blinged and beautiful, now I know both are similar - and that I like amber rush better :)

    ReplyDelete