Friday, December 28, 2012

EOTD: Copperplate & Wing

MAC Copperplate is a relatively new eyeshadow acquisition for me. I've mostly used it in the crease, but today I decided to pack it all over the lid and pair it with a small(ish) black winged liquid liner. I really like the effect. It's simple, but I feel as thought it makes my eyes stand out - both shape and colour-wise!




I used:
MAC Copperplate - all over the lid and blended up, lower lash line
Urban Decay Venus - inner corner
Coastal Scents in Buttermilk Nude - under brow
Physician's Formula Eye Booster in Ultra Black - upper lash line
Too Faced 3-Way Lash Lining Tool - fill in gaps on uppers, dotted along lowers
Cover Girl Clump Crusher mascara
Clinique Bottom Lash mascara

Next time I think I'll try it with Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe as a base. It was suggested to me and I think it's a great idea!

Thanks for looking!
kittytokaren

3 comments:

  1. This looks great! I would love to try the Too Faced liner tool some day (I used to love one similar from a Holika Holika).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss your posts (here and on Polish or Perish). I hope you are doing okay. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss your posts on both sites too! I recall a post where you said you were having medical problems. We're praying for you.

    ReplyDelete