Monday, September 24, 2012

EOTD: Wake up Makeup

Today I feel terrible - but I still need to go out in public. So this look is an attempt to look more normal and less like how I feel. I find when I'm ill or haven't slept or have been crying a lot, it helps to go lighter with my eye makeup and steer clear of darker colours, save for some pushed into the lash line. I opted to use Chanel Emerveille and Urban Decay Blaze to brighten up my eye. I still feel like caca, but I'm reasonably happy with the fakery I'm presenting to the world. (Except for that rogue super long random eyelash...yikes.)



I used:
Chanel Illusion d'Ombre in Emerveille - all over the lid as a base
Urban Decay Blaze - All over the lid
L'Oreal Infallible in Smoldering Plum - pushed into upper and lower lash line
MAC Wedge - lightly through the crease
Coastal Scents Buttermilk Nude - under brow highlight
Jordana Best Last Extreme mascara
Clinique Bottom Lash mascara


Thanks for looking!
kittytokaren

1 comment: