Tuesday, October 30, 2012

EOTD: Burgundy Mascara, Take 1

I don't think I've worn coloured mascara since...middle school? For some reason though I was *really* wanting to try one out - especially in a plummy/burgundy shade. When YSL had their 15% off sale I decided that was the moment and picked up the Volume Effet Faux Cils mascara in 5 Burgundy. This is my first time ever using it and I paired it with a really simple eye and burgundy liner. Ehhhh bad choice, kitty. Maybe it would be better if I added some black closer to the lash line... The mascara itself is really nice - great formula and the colour is there, but I think next time I'll pair it with a darker taupe or golden colour on the lid.


I used:
Wet N Wild eyeshadow in Brulee - all over lid
MAC Copperplate - in crease
Coastal Scents Buttermilk Nude - under brow
Sleek Eau La La Liner in Raisin - upper and lower lash line
YSL Volume Effet Faux Cils mascara in 5 Burgundy

Thanks for looking!

kittytokaren

No comments:

Post a Comment