Monday, October 22, 2012

EOTD: Inglot & Havoc

I often really like wearing a simple shadow look with a more intense liquid liner in a special colour. It's a nice quick look to do that still has a lot of impact. Here I used Illamasqua Havoc, which when swatched or first placed on the eye looks like a gorgeous red/burgundy.  However, it dries more of a purple on me - my skin does this to most 'burgundy' things, probably because I have a hefty dose of yellow in my skin. While I think it is gorgeous and still really like it, I'm on the hunt for a burgundy liquid liner that doesn't go super purple on me! Any suggestions?



I used:
Inglot 351M - inner portion of lid, under brow highlight
Inglot 357M - outer portion of lid, into crease, lower lash line
Inglot 395P - inner corner highlight
Urban Decay Roach - a little bit in the outer corner
Illamasqua Precision Ink in Havoc
Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara
Clinique Bottom Lash mascara


Thanks for looking!

kittytokaren

No comments:

Post a Comment