Sunday, October 21, 2012

EOTD: Just Naked (1&2)

The Urban Decay Naked palettes hold a special place in my heart. Naked 1 came out exactly when I was looking to get some new eyeshadow - all of mine at the time was either old, used up, falling apart, or really cheap. To me it was a perfect set of neutral shadows, and honestly the cost per shadow was really good! Since then I've fallen completely in love with eyeshadow. Obviously, I had to pick up Naked 2 as soon as it launched and I enjoy that one a lot as well. When I'm feeling lazy or uncreative or just in a rush, I usually like to grab these palettes. Today I woke up on the wrong side of the bed and needed some "comfort makeup" so I went with these faithful standbys to create the whole look!



I used:
Urban Decay Naked palette
   Sidecar - all over the lid
   Buck - mixed with Tease in the crease
   Virgin - inner corner highlight
   Hustle - lower lash line, outer V, into crease
Urban Decay Naked 2 palette
   Tease - mixed with Buck in the crease
   Foxy - under brow highlight
Chanel Inimitable Intense mascara
Clinique Bottom Lash mascara


Thanks for looking!

kittytokaren
 

No comments:

Post a Comment