Wednesday, October 3, 2012

EOTD: Matte & Mauve

I recently acquired the new LORAC PRO palette and knew as soon as I swatched it that I wanted to do an all-matte look. These mattes are seriously nice! I had no sooner wished this to the universe, than emilynoel83 posted a video on YouTube doing - what else - an all-matte look with this palette! It felt like kismet, so I had to recreate her look. I really loved how Emily's turned out, and I've linked her video below so you can see the inspiration. Here is my version:



I used:
LORAC PRO palette
   Lt. Pink - inner corner, barely onto lid
   Mauve - all over lid, into the crease, above Sable into crease
   Black - outer corner, up to crease, lower lash line
   Sable - inner portion lower lash line, go over black lower lash line, blend out crease
   Cream - under brow highlight, innermost corner
Maybelline Gel Liner in Blackest Black - upper lash line
Revlon PhotoReady 3D Waterproof mascara
Clinique Bottom Lash mascara





Keep your eyes peeled because I'll be posting swatches of the LORAC PRO Palette shortly!

Thanks for looking!
kittytokaren

No comments:

Post a Comment