Thursday, October 4, 2012

EOTD/LOTD: Liner for a Fresh Pink Lip

Today I wanted to do a look to compliment fresh pink Jane Austen-style lips. On the lids I kept it simple with a nice neutral taupe, and used gel liner to create what I hope is a softly smudged gentle wing. I paired the eye with a dewy pink cheek courtesy of NARS Gaiety and Jemma Kidd Dewy All-Over Radiance Creme in Iced Gold and Wet N Wild Megalast Lipstick in 906D Wine Room patted onto the lips.




I used:
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze - all over lid as a base
Lancome eyeshadow in A Shade from 4Innocence - all over lid and blended up and out
Coastal Scents Buttermilk Nude - under brow and inner corner highlight
L'Oreal Infallible Gel Liner in Espresso - top and bottom lash line
Revlon PhotoReady 3D Waterproof mascara
Clinique Bottom Lash mascara


Thanks for looking!
kittytokaren

No comments:

Post a Comment