Friday, October 26, 2012

EOTD: Peach & Green (For a Dare/Challenge)

A friend of mine and I were discussing (drinking) and talking about the ugliest makeup we have ever worn. Mine was a frosty super cheap light blue cream eyeshadow in the 90s that I used to wear all the time and was super unflattering. Hers was her high school dance team makeup - peach & green on the eye, red lipstick, red blush. I (drunkenly) told her that the peach & green eye could be awesome. I woke up this morning with a headache and suddenly remembered that she had then challenged me to do it - and I'm not one to back out on a dare - so I present you with my peach & green EOTD...



Less heinous than I thought, but I won't exactly be repeating it. I actually got a lot of compliments on this...but I think they may have been more of the kind of compliment where people notice something is different/bold/weird and feel like they have to say *something*...

In case you're really curious...

I used:

Urban Decay Blaze & Coastal Scents Peachy Copper - inner half of lid, inner lower lash line

L'Oreal Infallible in Golden Emerald - outer half of lid, outer lower lash line
L'Oreal Infallible in Bronze Goddess - patted into middle of lid, middle lower lash line
MAC Wedge - to blend out edges
Inglot 352M - under brow highlight, inner corner highlight
Chanel Inimitable Intense mascara
Clinique Bottom Lash mascara

Thanks for looking!

kittytokaren

No comments:

Post a Comment