Friday, October 26, 2012

NEW GOODIES: Illamasqua Precision Ink in Wisdom

I do love a gold liquid liner. My favourite is Lancome's Waterproof Artliner in Gold Passion - which I've shown you before. I saw that Illamasqua came out with a burnished gold/green/khaki-ish liquid liner, but looking at swatches online really didn't tell me what it would look like - they all looked really different to me! Curiosity got to this kitty and I ordered it during the Sephora F&F event. I'm happy to say that it is *gorgeous* but still quite different from my beloved Gold Passion. The formula appears to be identical to my MUFE and Lancome liquid liners - it is easy to apply, and doesn't budge once dry.





I hope Illamasqua releases more shades soon. I love how they select colours that are wearable and neutral, but a little bit different from things that are already on the market.

Thanks for looking!

kittytokaren

No comments:

Post a Comment