Thursday, November 8, 2012

EOTD: Chocolate Smoky

Since Halloween I've been kind of digging the smoky dark eye. Maybe it's the season, maybe it's because I met a new guy, but I'm having fun with it. Today's rendition was done in a rich chocolate brown using the L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadow in Endless Chocolat (also known as Bottomless Java in the US) in combination with some staple shades from my Inglot palette.



I used:
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Corrupt - along upper lash line as a base
L'Oreal Infallible in Endless Chocolat - all over lid, lower lash line
Inglot 357M - to blend out top edge of Endless Chocolat
Inglot 352M - under brow highlight
Inglot 395P - inner corner highlight
Chanel Inimitable Intense mascara
Clinique Bottom Lash mascara

Thanks for looking!
kittytokaren

2 comments: