Sunday, November 4, 2012

EOTD/LOTD: Blue liner & a deep red lip

I've been getting into darker lips lately, and today I wanted to rock a deeper red like the Revlon Lip Butter in Red Velvet. I paired it with a simple but defined eye using a navy gel liner to create a small wing. I love this look better in person than in photographs, and I am very likely to repeat it often!



I used:
Wet N Wild eyeshadow in Brulee - all over the lid
NYX eyeshadow in White - under brow
Wet N Wild taupe eyeshadow from Sweet As Candy trio - in crease
Wet N Wild white eyeshadow from Sweet As Candy trio - inner corner highlight
L'Oreal Infallible Gel liner in Navy
Chanel Inimitable Intense mascara
Clinique Bottom Lash mascara
NYX Retractable lip liner in Dark Red
Revlon Lip Butter in Red Velvet

Thanks for looking!
kittytokaren

No comments:

Post a Comment