Thursday, December 6, 2012

NOVEMBER: Used Up

***Since the beginning of the year I've been keeping track of the makeup products that I use up or hit pan on every month. It helps me to be conscious of what I actually use and hopefully prevents me from buying things I won't use! I like sharing the results with accompanying mini reviews at the end of every month - it keeps me honest!***


Used up:

Ardell Individual Duralash Natural Medium Black Flares
These little groupings of individual false lashes are probably my favourite. I find them fast and easy to apply, and by using different lengths and positions you can achieve almost any look you want! The mediums are probably my favourite. The shorts are nice to add volume, but they are a bit shorter than my natural lashes. The mediums are a little longer so they add a little extra flutter!

Ardell 120 Demi lashes
Unfortunately I ruined these lashes on Halloween (sigh). They are the ones I used in this look. These lashes are the big brother to the Ardell Demi Wispies. They are much bigger, longer and fuller, but still retain an airiness to them. Love! And would definitely repurchase.

Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Powder mini
My HG loose powder. Laura Mercier has changed the formula and I am so angry. I still have one full jar of the original, and I will shed many a tear when it is done.

YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat foundation sample
I got a sample of this foundation at the beginning of the month and fell in love! It is a lot like my favourite Lancome Teint Miracle, but a little less coverage and a LOT easier to apply. (My colour is BD10.) I can just sort of aim this at my face and it looks perfect. Great for travel and quick mornings! I keep refilling this little sample jar for days I'm not at home, too.

Pixi Flawless Beauty Primer sample
I really like this. Do I need it? Probably not.

Fresh Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment mini
SO conflicted about this. So expensive. But it smells amazing, and adds nice colour. Too bad its a soft gooey mess. I thoroughly enjoyed this mini, but I doubt I'll be purchasing one.

DKNY Be Delicious London sample
I already own the full size of this fragrance, but it was nice to have a little mini to keep in my purse! More floral than I usually like, but the apple seems to balance it out a little.

Thanks for looking!
kittytokaren

No comments:

Post a Comment