Thursday, November 1, 2012

EOTD: Halloween (well, second Halloween...)

I went to a big/wild/crazy party on Saturday night and was *super* rushed doing my makeup after coming back late from a baby shower so I never got to snap a pic! I went as myself in greyscale (aka covered in body paint) and by the time I got home at around 4:30am, all I wanted to do was scrub it all off of myself. Which took the better part of an hour. Maybe more.

ANYWAYS, todays look is for a second Halloween party - one that actually occurs on Halloween. I actually wore this eye look to work today - complete with false lashes and colour contacts! I saved the black lips for the party though...



I used:
Urban Decay Zero pencil eyeliner - along lash line as a base, tightline upper lash line
L'Oreal Infallible in Burning Black/Smoldering Plum - all over lid, lower lash line
MAC Satin Taupe - to blend out top edge of shadow
Coastal Scents Buttermilk Nude - under brow highlight
L'Oreal Infallible in Time Resist White - inner corner highlight
L'Oreal Million Lashes Diamonds mascara - top lashes only
Ardell Demi 120 lashes
Freshlook One Day Contact Lenses in Grey

Thanks for looking!

kittytokaren

No comments:

Post a Comment