Thursday, September 27, 2012

EOTD: Clean & Gold

Today my makeup focus was on skin - I spent a good part of my "makeup time" this morning making my skin look its best - mindful foundation application, contour, bronzer, blush - the whole bit. To go with my carefully constructed complexion, I wanted to keep the eyes fairly simple and clean. I opted for a really soft MLBB (my lids but better) look with a slash of my absolute #1 favourite liquid liner - Lancome Gold Passion. It's dark enough to bring definition to the upper lash line, but not too dark as to look harsh and make a huge liner statement. When people get in close enough, they can really see the special colour of the liner - an antiqued gold that when the light hits it *just* right, flashes a beautiful true yellow gold.





I used:
MAC Jaunty - all over the lid
MAC Wedge - in crease
NARS Albatross - inner corner highlight
Coastal Scents Buttermilk Nude - under brow highlight
Lancome Waterproof Artliner in Gold Passion
Revlon PhotoReady 3D mascara
Clinique Bottom Lash mascara



Thanks for looking!
kittytokaren

No comments:

Post a Comment