Monday, October 1, 2012

EOTD: Stormy Teal

Back home after my weekend away in Chicago, and it's raining and gloomy here. I wanted to do something stormy to reflect the weather, but with some colour to lift my spirits. I really wanted to use Urban Decay Loaded - a fairly new acquisition for me, and one that I lusted after for a long time. I used it in conjunction with the Sleek Storm palette (how apropos) to create a light gold/deep teal look that suited the day. I'm going to see Yo-Yo Ma and the Silk Road Ensemble tonight and I think this look will transition from day to night nicely!




I used:
Sleek Storm top row, second from left - inner corner of lid, inner corner highlight
Sleek Storm top row, leftmost - inner half of lid
Sleek Storm top row, third from left - in crease
Urban Decay Loaded - outer half of lid, lower lash line
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Test My Teal - outer half of lid as a base
Coastal Scents Buttermilk Nude - under brow highlight
Revlon PhotoReady 3D mascara
Clinique Bottom Lash mascara


Thanks for looking!
kittytokaren

No comments:

Post a Comment