Tuesday, October 16, 2012

EOTD: Feelin' Nutty

I do feel a bit crackers today. I had a migraine all weekend and stayed home Monday (after receiving some painful shots - but they helped) hiding under my duvet cover with earplugs firmly tamped in my ears. So I think you will understand that today I am not exactly feeling my best. (I feel crazy - like I want to scream at anyone who makes any noise.) I still did an EOTD and chose to do a really simple look with Wet N Wild Nutty. Easy and boring, but I wanted to share so I could wax poetic about this shadow... For only a couple bucks this beautiful taupe can come live with you, and it is well worth it! It pulls more silvery on me than a lot of taupes, and I find that the cooler undertone brightens my eyes on more tired days. I love that as you blend it out, it becomes warmer - instant crease colour! It's soft texture and complex colour make it look and feel like a *much* more expensive shadow. A total bargain...



I used:
Wet N Wild Nutty - all over the lid, blended up into crease, lower lash line
Coastal Scents Buttermilk Nude - under brow highlight
Inglot 395P - inner corner highlight
Too Faced 3-Way liner - upper lash line
Wet N Wild Panther - smudged over Too Faced liner to soften
Jordana Best Lash Extreme mascara
Clinique Bottom Lash mascara

Nutty in all its glory...



Thanks for looking!

kittytokaren

No comments:

Post a Comment