Friday, October 5, 2012

EOTD: Lazy Naked 2 (with a side of eggplant)

I've been pretty down on myself lately and woke up late and in a total funk. I still wanted to do some makeup (it usually makes me feel better) but I was feeling uncreative and lazy. Usually I like to mix it up more, but since I woke up on the wrong side of the bed, I just reached for my UD Naked 2 palette and used only that for eyeshadow. I wanted to add some colour with gel liner, but my Maybelline Eggplant was quite dried up so it was not easy to get a decent application - I will have to revive it later. Due to my deep affection for all things gold, I added a little glint of gold on the waterline. I will have to do that more often, because I really like how it looks. I'm happy to say that pulling myself together this morning did help me perk up a wee bit! Now maybe some chocolate...



I used:
Urban Decay Naked 2 palette
   Suspect - inner 2/3 of lid
   YDK - outer 1/3 of lid
   Snakebite - outer V and up into crease, lower lash line
   Bootycall & Half Baked mixed - inner corner highlight
   Foxy - under brow highlight
Maybelline Gel Liner in Eggplant - upper lash line
NYX Slide-On Pencil in Glitzy Gold - waterline
Jordana Best Lash Extreme mascara
Clinique Bottom Lash mascara



Thanks for looking!
kittytokaren

1 comment: