Sunday, October 7, 2012

EOTD/LOTD: Lightly Defined For a Cheerful Lip

It was rainy and gloomy today so I wanted to do a nice cheerful lip colour to perk things up. I chose Chanel Orchidee - a gift from a lovely friend who is notorious for her kindness and generosity! I can honestly say that this lipstick brightens my face more than any other in my collection - so it was perfectly suited to such a dark and dank day. I chose to lightly define my eye with some warm tones as to not overshadow the lip!





I used:
MAC Jaunty - all over the lid
MAC Bronze - buffed into outer corner and into crease, lower lash line
Inglot 395 Pearl - inner corner highlight
Inglot 351 Matte - under brow highlight
Too Faced 3-Way eyeliner - dotted into upper lash line
Jordana Best Lash Extreme mascara
Clinique Bottom Lash mascara
Chanel Rouge Coco lipstick in Orchidee
No. 7 lipliner in Pink


Thanks for looking! Hope everyone is warm and dry...

kittytokaren

No comments:

Post a Comment